Privacy & Cookies Policy
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, brand, role, job tile, title, date of birth, business information.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal Information
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. We will only share it with third parties in accordance with this Policy, or as otherwise required by law.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WordPress to power our online store—you can read more about how WordPress uses your Personal Information here: https://en-gb.wordpress.org/about/privacy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- With trusted service providers, to perform or assist us in performing any of the functions listed in this policy, for instance (without limitation) to assist us with email delivery, customer and technology support, hosting services, fraud prevention and order fulfilment (eg APC/ Royal Mail to enable them to communicate order tracking information to you).
- Companies and individuals registered in our affiliate program receive aggregate information about customers that they direct to us through links on their website. No personal data is provided to affiliate members; the information collected from our affiliates is used strictly for the affiliate program and will not be used for general marketing purposes.
- We may share your information with third-parties with whom we have a contractual relationship.
- We may share your feedback or comments. If you post anything to this Site or through the Services that can be viewed by the general public, we may share that with third parties openly.
- We may use third-party Web analytics Services on the Site, such as those of Google Analytics. We may also share certain information about you and the device you use to access the Services in order to deliver tailored advertising.
- We may share your Information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Marketing to you
We will only use your email address for marketing when permitted by law. You can opt out of receiving future communications at any time in accordance with GDPR legislation. Please note, when opting out that you may continue to receive some information from us where this is already in the communication pipeline, typically for up to 48 hours after the date and time you update your account.
If you start to set up an account with us via the Site but do not complete the process or place any orders, then we will email you to find out if you need any help to complete the process. An unsubscribe link is given at the end of this email.
You may also unsubscribe from receiving all marketing emails by updating your notification preferences or by writing to us or emailing us using our Contact form.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Mr Lemonade Alternative Drinks Ltd
23 Greenshiled Industrial Estate, 22-28 Bradfield Road, London, E16 2AU, United Kingdom